Friday, December 14, 2007

Dreams: Stacy Keach and Wannabe Mariachis

Last night I had a dream that JKC, Cabeza and I were sitting in a car together, watching three middle-aged Mexican guys walk down the street, from bar to bar, looking for work as players in a mariachi band.

Quite suddenly, the car door flies open and we find none other than Stacy Keach glaring inside. He then starts yelling at us, telling us that we're interfering in an investigation he and his team are conducting in regards to those three Mexicans.

We all sit there, gazing at him in speechless bewilderment, when he gets even more up close and personal -- right up in my grill -- and starts jabbing his finger at my shoulder, still telling us off. What I'm trying not to convey at this point is that his constant jabbings are actually starting to tickle me.

I manage to hold it in, until it reaches a breaking point when his index finger comes into contact with my belly, at which point I let out a Pillsbury Dough Boy-esque "teehee!" At this, Stacy pauses and stares at me curiously. He prods me again, forcing another giggle, and after thinking for a moment he proceeds to deliver an all-out tickle with all the fingers on that hand, located entirely on my stomach.

There was more to this dream, as I remember waking up and thinking that I would want to make sure I mentioned "both" celebrities in my blog, but that's all I remember.

Analysis:
I can be a pretty ticklish guy sometimes, which may explain the one point. And lately I've had moments where I've missed having JKC as a roommate, so that would explain the other. The three Mexicans may come from the fact that I live in "Little Mexico" and see Mexican guys walking around the street all the time. But Stacy Keach (watch the clip from about 10:07 to 10:30)? I haven't even thought about him OR any of his work in some time. He's by far the most random factor in this dream.

Conclusion:
It's too bad I can't make a film of this. I'm pretty sure Stacy Keach would be out of my budget.

1 comment:

JKC said...

I'm pretty sure that your connection to Stacy Keach has something to do with this.