Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hit and Run: The Commute

I thought there was more to this video as I was putting it together today at work, but when all was said and done I realized that... no, there really isn't.

Not my best work, but I'm danged proud of what I managed to do in a cubicle, unable to do actual voice over narration (for fear of being disruptive or making it look like I'm shirking my duties -- because in all honesty I only had a couple hours of down time and they were spent waiting on people to get back to me on projects).




Pardon the hairdo. That's what I get for being safe and wearing a helmet.

7 comments:

Bryce said...

Not your best, but still fun. So fun. Wow.

Amanda said...

I like that shirt. Also, have you ever gone down that tunnel? Where does it go to, anyway?

Cabeza said...

That's my shirt!

And yeah, the sewage smells.

The Shark said...

The tunnel leads down into the underground Shops at Crystal City, which also connect to the entrance of the Crystal City Metro.

However, I've never actually walked through that tunnel, because the pee smell is an excellent deterrent. Someone else has already marked the place as their own -- who am I to intrude?

The Former 786 said...

I don't know if that Poo River is really "wider than a mile." And I hope it isn't.

Greatest American Fisherman ever said...

I have to tell you my wife watched this at work and she thought it was really funny. I really liked it too. I miss riding my bike to work I have to take it and get it fixed

kimvera said...

Gillins!!! Wow through unforseen and unpredicted course of events we (a married couple that has a blog...that I don't belive follows the standard Married couple blog) found your blog. Marcelo or better known as VERA and me Kim aka MURPHY had started to wonder what had happend to you, I guess we now know. Youl'll have to email us, if you get the chance. Liked the video, I thought it was pretty funny, however your Asian video, the one you did in HS, was probably my personal favorite. Chao!! marcelo_vera2002@yahoo.com