Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Bienvenidos a Mis Pantorillas de Oro

This blog is for all things of the mind of Shark. This obligatory, primary post exists merely as a formality and placeholder as I tweak the setup of the blog.

A few notes:

1. I considered doing a gimmick where my calves were the voice of the blog, but thought that might get tedious and old after a while.

2. I decided to create the blog on the Blogger hosting server(s) for various reasons:

  • In the case that my website hosting server is down, I can post emergency updates and announcements here.
  • My calves get to have their own domain name without having to pay for it.

3. www.TheSharkByte.com is still up and will be updated regularly, and updates will be posted there on its own blog, as usual.

4. I have big calves.

5 comments:

Warren said...

There's nothing like seeing The Shark's calves first thing in the morning.

Mitch said...

Shark, I think you should have your calves do guest appearances on your blog site giving outrageous opinions on political events and bad movies. You could possibly have a good calf and a bad calf giving different views (like the angel/devil routine off of those old Donald Duck cartoons). I am excited to read a blog all about the life of the Shark and his calves.

Cabeza said...

Ladies and gentlemen--my brother's calves.

JKC said...

Which calf is the Siskel to your other calf's Ebert? (Roeper will never compare).

The Shark said...

The calves don't so much think of themselves as "Siskel and Ebert" or "Bert and Ernie."

One is named Lefty.

The other is named Schroeder.